Realized BEINGS (My Parents)

Today i want to share some thing which I realized after long time.
As SADHGURU said " To identify a REALIZED BEAING one should have to attain minimum amount of wisdom to Identify in social world".

After knowing a little, by teachings of Sadhguru... Now I am realized that my PARENTS are that who pushed their KARMA to the direction they desire.

It's very astonishing and mystic way, which I realized now, they lead a life of very minimal and strange living in 4 to 5 years before leaving this physical world. In this social world we called as suffering.. but actually they are burning their KARMA. 

It's phenomenal change and strong wil they shown. Now I am realising that we lived, we laughed and quarreled with the people who refer in books only..

Shree Emandi ZEALOT RAJ garu, Once know as one of the well known business man in Visakhapatnam.Smt KRISHNAVENI garu, well known by her pleasing personality and attitude.
We read about so many yogis and realized beings in books, but we are lucky enough to live with them. 
On fond memories of my parents....

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts