What is this spiritual way

At this early Morning of 2:30.. what i am doing without sleep... 
My menetal condition is very bad, My feeling is that I don't have necessity to live in this world.
I was ignored by everyone, they want only my services.
But as jn spiritual path i should not expect return from anyone. But why its happening to me.
Today i hurts my wife with unnecessary words. After thinking i don't understand what i want from her. 
Why its happening to me..
Why its happening to me...
But something happening in my mind.. change is coming. I have to build this chage for good not for disaster in life..
I want to meet psychiatrist.. because i am getting very bad ideas to end my life.
I taken 4 sleeping pills just now to sleep.

Tomorrow I will meet psychiatrist.

Is this is the spiritual way?

Comments

Popular Posts