Happy friendship day

It's a wonderful thing in life having good friends. I am lucky enough to have my childhood friends remain intact all these years of life. They are great, because they tolerates all my nonsense. 
Friendship is like white board, what ever you write it reflects...  Yes we can write our success, madness, cruelness and joyfulness.  So as white board everything we write we can erase and write again and again. True Friends will support you everything but help to erase the negative feelings.
There are so many friends to acknowledge, here i am acknowledging my childhood friends who will continue supporting me all these 40 years ...
Bindu.. Brahma.. Manoj...Raman..Govind...Ravikanth.. Sameevullah...Prasad... Sudhir...

Thank all for being friends with me...

Comments

Popular Posts