It is about becoming one with everything

A wonderful quote by Sadhguru.. Thinking spiritual... doing spiritual or telling spiritual is not the SPIRITUALITY.

Spirituality must come form inside, it's every day and every moment practice.  We all read books and watch lot on YouTube and other platforms but are we including in our own life? 

In the quest of Spiritual Way  I gone through lot of books, videos and teaching of various gurus. Every Guru say we must practice what ever they teach. I fallow Shri Jaggi Vasudevji my Sadhguru and practicing some extant.  In all these years of practice of different Yoga sadana's and Kriyas. I made some development on physical but very minor change in Mind.  It seems I have to work more consciously on my MIND..  

Even after so many years of practice still some times I lose my temper.  its not that much easy to read or watch than include our self in the teaching.. Only by conscious practice to BECOMING ONE WITH EVERYTHING.. in every moment, we can get a right path for SPIRITUAL WAY.

Comments

Popular Posts