My experience in Isha yoga center

 Day  3.. 28th October 2021..
As yesterday night not having good sleep I am little bit late, Missed Aum namah shivay chanting.. and continue with Yoga and Shambhavi Mahamudra kriya. At 6:35 am I am going towards Dyanalinga temple, suddenly security guard stopped me that I cannot go to temple in this time. I explained her that last two days I am going, but refused and told to go elsewhere but not to Dyanalinga temple..
I felt very bad and my mind going in various directions like.. should I complaint on her or I compliant the system they imposing by email and so on, my mind is fully distrubed. Went back to room and didn't attend any other program just I slept for a 2 hours.. 9:30 I woke up and take my Lunch.. and after 12 o'clock I went to Lingabiravi temple and then to Dyanalinga temple..
Here the miracle was happen.. I sat there at a corner and started meditation but I am not able to concentrate something is distracting me, but I just sat with eyes closed.
After some 5 minutes (I think so).. middle of my eyebrows (Aagnya Chakra)start paining I don't understand and I am trying to move my eyes but still no use its started unbareble pain.. I am trying to move but my body was struck, I can't even move my palm.. after some time I got a white light which I cannot take. It was like some tunder like lines coming from Dyanalinga.. 
Its wonderful moment but I can't hold it for long, because I am trying to move from. Didn't understand what to do, after some 25 minutes I was back to normal but unable to stand and walk normally.
This is the meditation result for AAGYA CHAKRA.. If i hold it for more time it will give more energy.. but I am fortunate that i touched the AAGYA CHAKRA.As told by Sadhguru..I was toched the chakra which is meant for Isha yoga center.. that is the reason behind my last night distraction.After that I came back room as scheduled Yoga, Shambhavi Mahamudra kriya and went again for Nadha Harathi at Dyanalinga temple. Night I got very sound sleep..

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts