My experience in Isha yoga center

Day 5.. 30th October 2021
This is my last day at Yoga center, Today I woke up at 3:30 morning and done my Yoga and Shambhavi Mahamudra kriya by 5am.. taken full bath with cold water and rushed to Dyanalinga temple... Because if its 6am security guard will not allow me to go there so before he come I want to reach there. 
As per my plan I left room by 5:45 and reached there.. I fortunate that at the Dyanalinga temple premises all are doing AUM namah shivay chanting.. myself joined, it went for 30 minutes. After that with all Brahmacharis(Ladies) and Brahmachari (Gents).. I am fortunate to participate in consecration meditation with nearly 30 members. Its a wonderful opportunity with the blessings of lord Shiva and Sadhguru..

That was a wonderful last day Darshan and meditation for me for this year.
I wish this will continue for coming years also.. and at the time comes and if I get blessings from Sadhguru my rest of life will be spent here..
There are no words to describe more about what I expireanced here. 
All these experiences sharing here only for my memories. Thanks to Google Blog. Because it will last for years come.
If any where in future I lost my track, this will help me to bring back.
AUM NAMAH SHIVAYA... SHAMBHO SHANKARA MAHADEVA...AUM NAMAH SHIVAYA

Comments

Popular Posts