My experience in Isha yoga center

Day 4 ... 29th October 2021..
After a miraculous day my day started with bliss around me. As usual morning chanting, Yoga and Shambhavi Mahamudra kriya...
In this yoga center nearly 400 young people participating in"Sadhana padha" a 7 months in house program to transform their entire lives. They do different yoga kriyas and very intense meditation with very effective tools design by Sadhguru.
My cottage is beside of the main hall of their practices.. I was wondered how these young girls and boys doing all this activity. I bow to their parents who encouraged. Back side of that curtain its Adiyogi meditation Hall, it can accommodate 2000 people to sit and do yoga practice.
Another 100 people will taking the Hatha Yoga practice.. this is also 40days in-house program designed by Sadhguru, to promote Yoga world wide.
We cannot have any access to the places where they are practicing and their accommodation is also very separate. Ashram people were taken at most care for their privacy and peaceful practices.backside there is a Suryakund and Chandra kund halls, where these people are practicing the yoga and meditation..
Today also I went 2 times for Nadha Harathi at Dyanalinga temple, but yesterday feeling was unique. 
Evening after my schedule went to Adiyogi statue for 3D light and sound show.. It was a wonderful and mind blowing event. It shows how first Adiyogi arrived and made the world wide through his 7 yogies (Sapta Rushis).One should not miss this opportunity..
Today I got idly for night dinner....Day 4.. end.

Comments

Popular Posts